Tuesday, February 2, 2010

YOUTUBE: The Midnight Beast

I have some new heroes. Yet another clever bunch of chaps from England calling themselves The Midnight Beast have taken to song/video parodies with bloody fantastic results. (What can I say, I wish I was British.)

My favourite (yes, I threw in a "u") of the moment is the parody of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" song in which the guys sing:

"I' m mad, really bad
But dont tell my mum & dad
Pucker up kiss my but
'Cause I'm bloody f***ing nuts
Hear the bass, skinny waist
Now lets copy "Pokerface" like.... whoa!"

Another in their collection to check out is the Jay Sean parody of "Down" where they sing "They'll never know your trousers just fell down...Down, down, down" For some reason some things are just funnier in British accents.

Buzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment