Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WEBSITE: RunPee.com

I have a problem almost every time I go to the movie theatre: I order too much to drink and then I spend half the movie squirming in my seat trying to put the least amount of pressure on my bladder. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't order the Super Grande Liter-O-Cola size cup and I do make a ladies' room pit stop before entering the theatre. Even with a medium Coke, I still end up needing to dash to the bathroom sometime mid-film and end up missing something good!

Thankfully, I now have help. RunPee.com has a description of entire movies and the best times to take that desperate bathroom break. For example, yesterday I ZONINO!ed Invictus. During that film, the website tells me that at :56 minutes into the movie once François tells his team "Times are changing, we need to change with them," I have four minutes to relieve myself without missing anything too vital. It then tells me what I will miss in a brief synopsis. There are also four other choice moments in the movie that are optimal for running and peeing.

Now, I know most people don't bother memorizing these types of things before going to a movie. You'd probably end up ruining the movie for yourself in the process. However, the site works with your Blackberry and there is an iPhone application as well. I know the dancing popcorn and soda at the beginning of the previews says to turn off your phone, I think this is an acceptable excuse, don't you?

Buzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment