Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WEB: Listverse

I accidentally stumbled on this site while looking for something else and at first thought nothing of it. The more I snooped around, the more I liked what I found. Listverse is a site made up completely of Top Ten Lists. From Incredible Funguses and Most Popular Recreational Drugs (I wonder if there should have been a crossover?) to Bizarre Items Owned By Michael Jackson and Failed McDonald's Products (the McLobster!?!) you will surely find something enlightening on this site!

For example, did you you that the IT guy at work is calling you an idiot if he tells you, “The fault was a PICNIC.” what he really means is there is a Problem In Chair – Not In Computer. (Top 10 Codes You Aren't Meant To Know) Or how about the "fear of dinner conversation has a name - deipnophobia. (Top 10 More Bizarre Phobias)

Updated regularly, this is a great website to bookmark for those slow days when you want to waste time but not turn your brain to mush. I wonder what the phobia for that is...

Sergio del Limónar

No comments:

Post a Comment