Thursday, June 11, 2009

MUSIC: Kings of Leon

First off, I want to comment that Mrs Fitz 2's your most recent post is hysterical because AmErica likes Brett Dennen too but we use him as a "go to" whenever we don't know who someone is. "Oh that's DEFINITELY Brett Dennen!"

Sorry for the tangeant.

New fave of mine is Kings of Leon, Nashville broski's who are just amazingly talented. Off their most current album, which is the one I'm obsessed with, Only By The Night, from 2008 has some great tracks. Check out "Sex on Fire" and "Use Somebody."

"You know that i could use somebody . . . somebody like you . . . I hope it's gonna make you notice . . .someone like me . . . I'm ready now"

I think they have great lyrics and a raw emotional sound that makes it intimate but they still rock. Check it.

mrs fitz 1

PS: Still can't get over Brett Dennen!

No comments:

Post a Comment