Monday, June 14, 2010

WEBSITE: Bike Snob NYC


When I'm on a bike, I hate cars. They don't know the biking etiquette or signals, nor do they respect the right of way or bike lanes. When I'm driving a car, however, its the opposite; I hate bicyclists. They think they're smaller cars. I'm sure I'm not alone in this socio-ethical dilema.

The author of Bike Snob NYC has some similarly strong feelings, only his are a little stronger and probably much more knowledgable. As the blog's heading claims, he is "systematically and mercilessly disassembling, flushing, greasing, and re-packing the cycling culture." With a strong dislike for fixed speed bikes - "fixies" - and hipster bikers, the blog is as cut-throat as it is humorous. Ranging in posts from goings-on in the Big Apple to international biking news, the site will keep those who don't want to make a biking faux pas in the correct lane and out of oncoming traffic!

Sergio del Limonar

No comments:

Post a Comment