Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WEBSITE: Ugliest Tattoos

I had a coach back in the day that had this hideous blue-green orb tattooed on his entire left shoulder. Granted it was a work-in-progress and by the time it was completed a couple years later the colored ball became any equally unattractive strangely colored ball of fire. At least I think that is what it was supposed to be. The flames covered even more of his shoulder/arm/upper back region and to make the whole thing worse, he bragged that it was his own design. If I had something that atrocious permanently etched onto my body I would make up some story about being kidnapped, drugged, and waking up missing a kidney to justify its ugliness. But that's just me.

Apparently I'm in the minority because the website Ugliest Tattoos: Gallery of Regrets has found some more that make my ex-coach's turquoise fire-ball tat look cool by comparison. I mean, who knew tattoos of toasters were so popular (the site has three posted together)? There are many that have got to be of people who lost a bet - because why else would you get an image of a seal balancing cheese on his nose on your forearm - but there are others that will make you question the sanity of your fellow humans.

The commentary by the site administrators are usually amusing, though after awhile one runs out of things to say. The commentary I want to have is with these inked-up people in say, 25 years. "Hey Mom OF Three, how's that tattoo of a hotdog with all the fixings on your clavicle doing these days?"

Sergio del Limonar

No comments:

Post a Comment