Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MUSIC: The Adventures of Bobby Ray


First off, I would like to declare publicly that I am NOT obsessed with B.o.B. despite the fact that I have now blogged about him twice in the past two months. My bad. I can't help it if he's one of the only people putting out decent music these days...

If you liked "Nothin' On You" and want more more more, then check out his just-released album, The Adventures of Bobby Ray. If you're cautious and want to test the waters slowly, check out the single islander-tinged "Lovelier Than You," or "Ghost In The Machine" which is a genre-crossing cover song in the making, if I ever heard one! By my personal favorite is "Magic" featuring the bubbly and smooth vocals of Weezer frontman, Rivers Cuomo, and is the perfect blend of rap and pop-rock that make the late-2000's a great time to be a hip-hop fan.

Buzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment