Tuesday, April 20, 2010

APPAREL: Skull Candy

This might be the first time we've posted something on this blog that goes beyond ZONINO! I don't know if that is possible but I'm double or triple ZONINO!=type excited about this product. Skull Candy makes the most crazy-cool headphones I have ever seen in my life. This guy sitting next to me in the coffee shop was wearing a pair (that I can't seem to find on the site which is a bummer because they were awesome) and I could not resist asking him where he found such an amazing thing. I then asked if he gets asked a lot to which he replied, "yeah." Not a huge conversationalist.

Anyways, the headphones range in everything from earbuds to the giant DJ-style ones that cover your entire head. There are even some celebrities that have designed a pair or two like Snoop Dogg and 3OH!3. Snoop Dogg's headpiece, for example comes in two colors - blue or black - with a paisley do-rag design and white pads around the speakers; you can't look much more "izzle" than that. And right now, for you vintage and current sports fans, there are limited edition basketball-themed headphones. Get an old-school Boston celtics or Chicago Bulls emblazoned pair to rock to the next game.

I'm so excited about these, I haven't even gotten mine in the mail yet (I ordered the Paul Frank design). However, according to the comments from happy customers, the sound quality and durability of these headphones is beyond traditional department store brands. And the fashion aspect is clearly in another world!

Buzzy

1 comment: