Saturday, October 10, 2009

WEB: That Will Buff Out

I understand that traffic and driving in general is not always a pleasant experience for anyone. However, I can think of few things that annoy me more than being stuck in traffic for an extended period of time only to find that the only reason was rubber-necking drivers. The accident is on the other side of the highway and my car has been crawling along for half an hour so that a bunch of gawkers can stare at some car with a broken window blocking one lane waaaay over there. Grrrr...

Well, for those more spectacular wrecks, there's That Will Buff Out, with its satirical title and pictures of vehicles worth analyzing as you pass by them. Although, while I'd forgive drivers in front of me for slowing down to look at these wrecks, I can't imagine finding too many actually still on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment