Saturday, September 12, 2009

RECIPE/WEB: My Dinner Plans

A friend mentioned to me that other day that they had tons of food in their house but no idea what they were hungry for or what to eat. While I, myself, have never had such a problem, perhaps the website My Dinner Plans can help.

This blog posts random creative to basic recipe ideas that most people would have no problem throwing together with an amply stocked kitchen. I tried the Orange Maple Glazed Chicken from the July 26th post and it was very tasty and relatively easy to make. I might try the Cream Cheese Pound Cake, posted earlier this week, for a dinner I'm attending this weekend.

What I like most about the blog is the organization in labeling. Say you're in the mood for a pasta dish. Just click on the "Pasta" label along the right-hand side of the page and you'll have yourself five (at present count) dishes to choose from!

Bon appetite!

Sergio del Limonar

No comments:

Post a Comment