Monday, September 28, 2009

MUSIC: "Evacuate The Dance Floor"

This weekend I was at a crazy wedding and the DJ played a song called "Evacuate The Dance Floor" which did exactly the opposite. By the German electro-pop group CASCADA who brought us the overplayed "Every Time We Touch" back in 2006, the catchy dance track demands that the DJ clear the party because the music being played is just too damn infectious! Now there's a fiesta I want to be at!

This may be my new life soundtrack for awhile. Perhaps Davey can do some pop 'n' lockin' in front of the Eiffel Tower or some equally German landmark* with this playing.

Sergio del Limónar

* I studied the French language for five years in high school. I apologize for my lack of German tourist sites. I'm aware there was a wall but didn't that was (a) there anymore or (b) appropriate to dance to a great song in front of.

No comments:

Post a Comment