Friday, December 11, 2009

WEBSITE: Stumbleupon.com

Ladies and gentleman, the latest in office (and life in general) procrastination has just found it's way to my desktop. I'm pleased to introduce you to StumbleUpon, a website that allows you to check off your interests (anything from animals and arts to oddities and online games, photography and psychology to science and self improvement). I like to check off every box they offer, to get the broadest range of fun. Once your preferred boxes are checked off, you can start "stumbling" across the interwebs. The site generates one random website after another (just keep clicking the flashy looking Stumble! button) for your general enjoyment. This site is a great time passer for those days at the office that just seem to be moving backwards, and also, a delightful conversation starter. It has actually helped me with some of my Christmas shopping this year by directing me to the "cool Christmas gifts" site, full of pages and pages of different and interesting gift ideas for that impossible to shop for someone in your life. Start stumbling!

Mrs. Fitzsimmons 2

1 comment: