Saturday, December 12, 2009

WEBSITE: GoJane

I love the holidays! The lights, the food, the music, the spirit...I just can't get enough! The one thing I have a love/hate relationship with is my social events calendar. I love getting together with family, friends, and colleagues for this party, or that dinner, or some snappy cocktail hour as much as the next gal, but I find that I'm running out of things to wear!

Now, I don't need a closet full of new outfits, just something to make them look new and different. A friend turned me on to GOJane, a clothing and accessories online store with amazing deals. This is also a prime spot to pick up all those stocking stuffers for your girlfriends!

Just in time for the four New Years bashes you've got to make an appearance at, right?!?

Buzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment