Friday, May 8, 2009

MUSIC: Primavera Anticipada (It Is My Song)

I might have been one of the only people in the world who wanted to vomit every time I heard James Blunt's warble on "You're Beautiful" three years ago. That hasn't changed; don't bring that song anywhere near my ears, please.

For this reason, however, I found myself confused how I could fall for this duet between Blunt and Spanish singer Laura Pausini. Maybe because it's a good song? Possible. I don't care to waste any more time thinking the possibilities over; a good song is a good song, right?

"Primavera Anticipada (It Is My Song)" is off Pausini's most recent album, from November of 2008 by almost the same name, Primavera Anticipada. If you don't speak the Español, it just your typical unrequited love song between two hurt and prideful ex-lovers, but you don't really even need to know that to love it.

You can also find it on iTunes but be careful to get the correct version. Pausini has a non-duet track as well.

Sergio del Limónar

No comments:

Post a Comment