Friday, September 17, 2010

MUSIC: "What I'd Give"

Words can not express how deeping saddened and disappointed I was in Sugarland's lead-off single from their upcoming fourth studio album. (So disappointed I won't even mention the title of that barely-country Jamaica-ska infused mess of a wannabe hip-hop song.)

That being said, the band offered a contest to fans to create a video for one of their favorite Sugarland songs. The winner chose the tune "What I'd Give" off their third album Love On The Inside. The song is beautiful and the videographer did an amazing job of tying together footage of the country duo to really capture the essence of the song.

I think I'll just bookmark this video and play it when, or if, Jennifer and Cristian decide to release another travesty of a single...ah, the good ole days!

Sergio del Limonar

No comments:

Post a Comment