Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WEBSITE: Buttersafe

Hump Day is over but it's not quite the weekend, yet. Who said Monday was the worst day of the work-week, huh? Either way, its a perfect day to log onto Buttersafe and check out the twice-weekly comic posted here. It is my Tuesday/Thursday guilty pleasure; something to look forward to and know I will at least smile if not laugh aloud. (Please note I did not say LOL. When will that die?)

Anyways, the website displays hilarious and beautifully illustrated simple cartoons that the lady in the cubicle next door with the inspirational magnets and cat posters will hate. Which is why I love them and why I love to print them off and post them in eyesight of all who pass by my work domain.

Happy Thursday. Very un-Zonino!

Buzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment